Sunday, October 7, 2012

Superbowl Party

What a night this was... the NY Giants were once again underdogs against the New England Patriots... wonderful night for food, fun and football.  Oh, and did I mention food?


That, my friends, is a turducken.  In all of its roasty-toasty-delicious glory.  Obviously that was the highlight of the evening - the bird of the hour and the star of the show.  We also enjoyed some buffalo chicken dip, seven layer dip, homemade cinnamon roasted almonds and red velvet cake batter cookies with chocolate and white chocolate chips. 

There was probably more, but my camera was not as active as it should have been that evening - I was too busy licking my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

With Love and Best Dishes | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates